Come join us for a summer of musical fun! These classes are perfect for anyone:
- totally new to an instrument
- looking to keep playing whilst school band is out for the summer
- improve your solo playing
- Improve your technique and sound
- Wanting to prepare for and take music exams
Our highly skilled music teachers are here to help you become confident musicians and help you improve quickly in all areas of your playing. Our teachers have been teaching and playing for over 25 years and have a wealth of experience to ensure that you maximise the time in your lessons.
We are offering two packages:
Our monthly subscription at $120 a month
This includes one weekly 30 minute lesson. Students would need to take a class every week and during the summer break lessons can be scheduled during the day and at weekends. We also offer longer sessions of 45 minutes and 60 minutes.
Summer Music Lesson Special 2023
A block of 10 x 30 minute lessons at $350 that can be taken at any point between 1st June – 15th September 2023. This allows you to book the lessons to fit your summer schedule and have flexibility to book more than one session a week and have gaps when you are away from home. All 10 lessons must be used by 15th September 2023.
An early bird discount is offered at $315 for anyone who pays in full before 30th May 2023.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information and to register now!
Terms and Conditions – Summer Music Package 2023
We always try to keep our terms and conditions as simple as possible for both you and us.
- The 10 lessons need to be taken between 1st June and 15th September.
- Lessons will be at your home or can be taken online via zoom.
- Please ensure you have a suitable instrument and space for lessons in the home before signing up.
- Any unused summer music package lessons will not be carried over or refunded. However, if you sign up for our monthly lessons subscription we will credit any unused lessons.
- With our summer music package you can book a lesson a week, multiple lessons in a week and have weeks where you don’t have any lessons. This is to fit your summer schedule.
- Teachers will do their best to accommodate the times and dates that you request. We offer lessons during the day, early evening and at weekends for the summer package.
- You can book all the lesson times in advance or keep them flexible to fit your summer schedule. Whatever works best for you and the teacher.
- If you live further that 25 minutes drive from the teacher’s home then we will teach an hour lesson rather than a 30 minute lesson. This means you will have 5 x 1 hours of tuition rather than 10 x 30 minutes.
Classes on offer:
- Clarinet and flute lessons aged 9+
- Saxophone lessons aged 10+
- Musical Theatre vocal lessons aged 10+
- Music Theory aged 10+
- Piano lessons for 7+
Packages can be taken by children and adults.
- We teach the ABRSM music theory course
- Piano students must have access to a piano or keyboard at home